Outgoing guests are generally asked to vacate the premises by 10am and the incoming guests should not be expected to arrive until 3pm or 4pm. This will provide Swoosh with a 5 or 6 hour window for our cleaning team to arrive and thoroughly clean the premises for the comfortable welcome of the new guests.
Changeover cleans include:-
- All beds stripped and packed ready for laundry. If you are not using a professional laundry company we may be able to arrange this service for you.
- All beds remade.
- Towels removed and packed for laundry and new towels laid out on freshly made beds.
- All bedrooms de cobbed and dusted polished and vacuumed.
- Mirrors polished and if necessary interior windows cleaned.
- Bathrooms/en-suite cleaned and polished to a sparkling finish and toilet rolls and soaps replenished.
- Hall, stairs and landings de-cobbed dusted polished and vacuumed.
- Living room/dining room a general high quality clean removing any trace of previous guests. Rooms left fresh and fragrant for new guests.
- Kitchens – all fridges and freezers checked and any items removed and disposed of. Cooker hobs cleaned toasters microwaves and grills checked and cleaned. Dishwashers empted if needed and all crockery put away and linen replaced with fresh items. All work surfaces wiped down sink units cleaned all floors vacuum cleaned and mopped where applicable . Inside windows cleaned where needed. All rubbish removed and placed in bins/skips etc.
- Property will be securely locked on completion of cleaning schedule.
Swoosh are fully experienced in Holiday Let changeovers.
Get your property cleaned with confidence.